Please click here for a full uniform list for 2019-20
Uniform Stockists are:
Ziggy's Schoolwear -Farnworth
All shoes (no trainers) must be black (including soles) and have no markings on them at all. We will not accept any form of sports shoe/trainer e.g. Nike Presto, Adidas Gazelle etc. Below are links to some suppliers Footwear Catalogues. These show shoes that are accepted in school to assist parents/carers in the types of shoes we accepted - please note these catalogues are provided as guidance and you do not have to purchase shoes from these suppliers. There is also a link to examples of shoes that are not acceptable to assist you.
- All clothing needs to be clearly labelled with the child’s name
- Blazers must be worn at all times
- Uniform should be worn appropriately and with pride
- Trainers can only be worn for PE activities
- Coats must not be worn inside school
- A wristwatch is the only permitted jewellery allowed to be worn in school
- Pupils who wish to have their ears pierced are encouraged to do so during the summer holidays in order to allow them to heal. Pupils having their ears pierced during term time will be made to remove earrings whilst on the school premises
- Hair accessories should be plain navy or black
- Haircuts and styles should be neat and not extreme – Hair must not be shorter than a Grade 2. Shaved lines in hair and eyebrows are not permitted.
- Hair colours must be within the natural range e.g. pink, green, blue, bright red etc are not permitted. Fine highlights are permitted but the outcome should be "natural looking". Thick blocks, stripes and extreme colour contrasts are not permitted.
- Make up, fake eyelashes, fake nails (including those with a natural finish)and nail varnish must not be worn
- False nails or fake eyelashes are not allowed
- We strongly advise pupils not to wear designer clothing, coats or shoes as we cannot accept responsibility should any items go missing
- Mobile phones must not be seen, heard or switched on during the school day. Urgent messages can be passed via the school office or through the Year Leader
- School cannot accept responsibility for any expensive items e.g. electronic devices. Such items, along iwth mobile phones, if seen or heard, will be confiscated by staff and only returned to a parent.
- If pupils are seen using wearable technology e.g. iwatches, wireless headphones, they will be confiscated..