Messages from Year 7
To make you feel more welcome we asked Year 7 pupils for their messages and comments about life at St James's.
Thank you to everyone in Year 7 for their efforts.
- Change might seem scary but you will learn to be excited about it
- What I like best is the environment, we’re all happy!
- Work your best and take every opportunity you get
- The Sports are great, you can try anything!
- I like that we have lots of caring people
- Welcome to St James’s you’ll love it!
- Best thing? All the teachers are nice and kind
- Don’t worry when you start everyone has butterflies but they soon go away
- I like how everyone here is kind and caring about each other, not matter where they come from, who they are or how they look.
- Don’t worry about getting lost ask anyone for directions
- Welcome and I hope you will enjoy your experience at St James’s just as I have